TSplus Advanced Security
The best tool for Remote Desktop Security
TSplus Extensions: TSplus Advanced Security
Offices are decentralizing. Remote offices and mobile employees are at an all time high. With the increased flexibility that comes with working in a remote environment, there are also increased risks. Malware and Ransomware run rampant on the internet. Login information is vulnerable. Strong passwords and careful users just aren’t enough to ensure security anymore.
TSplus Advanced Security is the intelligent solution. With TSplus Advanced Security, Administrators can use a wide array of flexible tools to control access to remote servers.
Designed by security experts and regularly updated, TSplus Advanced Security stays on the cutting edge of remote desktop security.
With the recent TSplus update to Version 4.0, TSplus Advanced Security continues to lead the way in bringing easy to manage, highly configurable security solutions to businesses around the world.
TSplus Advanced Security provides up to 7 features to protect your servers from cyber attacks.
TSplus Advanced Security exists in two Editions
TSplus Advanced Security offers 2 types of protections: – TSplus Security Essentials and TSplus Ultimate Protection. Whether you are a small startup or an established global enterprise, TSplus Advanced Security can be scaled to your needs – and your budget. Also, compare TSplus Enterprise Edition options.
TSplus Advanced Security Ultimate
- TSplus Ultimate Protection is based on the Essentials Edition: it provides two additional protective features intending to lock down RDS Servers and protect them against any breach that could lead an organization to a failure. Each of these measures can be applied differently per user and per group. It is the essential shield for securing large environments, running on Servers with multiple connections.
- One Click to Secure Desktop: Simple remote access group policy control.
- End-Point Device Protection: Restrict access by device name.
- Ransomware Protection: Ransomware is quickly becoming one of the most common forms of cyber-threats. TSplus Advanced Security Ransomware Protection stops Ransomware in its tracks.
TSplus Advanced Security Essential
- TSplus Security Essentials is the essential security package that focuses on keeping remote connections in a safe place for all users with three fundamental protective measures. It is the efficient “turn-key” security solution that every RDS Administrator needs.
- Homeland Protection: Prevents foreign attackers from opening remote sessions.
- Brute-Force Defender: Blacklist suspicious or troublesome IP addresses and limit failed login attempts.
- Working Hours Restriction: Control the days and times that users can access the remote servers accesses.
Start protecting your RDS server today!
TSplus Advanced Security latest major release. With TSplus Full Advanced Security, secure Remote Desktop Services server today! This trial version includes all TSplus Advanced Security Ultimate Protection features, free to use for 2 weeks.
TSplus Advanced Security is your perfect ally for TSplus Protection.This best-in-class program is the next-generation security tool that will keep your remote connections completely safe.Benefit from our special add-on discount prices and protect your RDS Servers in only 5 min!.
Using TSplus Advanced Security, you can create a whitelist with dedicated IPs you need to achieve the server, and set the essential number of incorrect password attempts. Typically, setting the maximum failed login attempts from a single IP is an effective countermeasure for avoiding brute-force attacks.
If you want to secure remote deskto server login and allow connections only from specific countries, be assured that our product will protect your system against any foreign attackers. On top of that, our cybercrime fighter offers endpoint protection and device control for regular checking of the device names approved for any incoming session.
Remember, HACKERS AND MALICIOUS BOTS NEVER SLEEP. With TSplus Advanced Security, you can hook into your workstation anytime, anywhere without the fear of external attacks. Contact us today, add this outstanding tool to your arsenal, and use remote access to its full potential.
If your users are located in USA, UK and Canada offices. Why anyone should be able to open a session from China, India, Iran, or Germany?
Using country based whitelists, Homeland Protection lets administrators quickly and easy restrict incoming connections to the countries necessary for your business operations.
With TSplus Advanced Security homeland protection feature, you protect your RDS servers from any attackers trying to open a session from foreign countries. This is extremely simple and so powerful. Just do it! Reed More …