In the months since the release of TSplus Version 12, the development team at TSplus has been hard at work. With great feedback from business owners, IT admins and end users, TSplus has continued to roll out updates, improvements and new features. Read on for a quick look at the new features in TSplus Version 12.20
TSplus’ Constant Evolution to Offer the Best User Experience
TSplus Version 12.20 is the Remote Access Solution companies need to begin building their own Office of Tomorrow. Customers are TSplus’ most important resource. Their needs are at the core of the development strategy. Every support call or customer question is an opportunity to improve TSplus. In the meantime, every Microsoft’s updates are studied and tested in order to ensure TSplus’ best compatibility and security for all users.
Here is just a small sample of the improvements included in TSplus 12.20:
- OpenJDK – Automatic download and installation of a secure, open source Java alternative if Java is not found on the server, even when silent installation is selected.
- Home Page Update – The number of connections is now refreshed every 10 seconds.
- Applications – A new submenu to check and modify application assignments in bulk.
- Web Credentials – Windows logins using the format “COMPANY\username” are now accepted.
- Farm – Improved user experience by automatically enabling the “gateway web portal” page when load balancing is activated.
- Advanced Settings – Added a “Logs” section to enable (or disable) technical logging
- License – Serial Number is now displayed in a larger font and Computer Name has been added.
- More recently, integration of the Tuesday Patch (09/04) in order to prevent any compatibility issue with the latest Windows updates.
The mobile App has also received a facelift. More user friendly and secure than ever before, the TSplus Mobile App now includes Two Factor Authentication. It is available for Android, iOS and Windows Mobile.
With TSplus, start building the Office of Tomorrow – today.