With Server Monitoring, you have various standard reports that our team has provided as templates. However, in certain cases, you may want a particular report which is not provided by our team.
If you think that other customers than you may be interested by this report, please contact our support team, and we will try to add it to the list of standard reports, if it is eligible.
If it is a very specific change that you need, you may want to customize an existing report, or even create a new one (for advanced users).
To customize an existing report: first select a report (website or server) by clicking a Server tile, then by choosing a report in the left menu.
Then click on the Customize button:
A report designer will appear:
Inside the menu and/or the toolbar, you have numerous actions possible:
- Search inside the report
- Save the document as is (in .prnx format, it will not be useful in most cases)
- Print or quickprint the document
- Page setup (margins, orientation, etc.)
- Choose a background color
- Insert a watermark (text or picture)
- Export the document in various formats (PDF, HTML, MHT, RTF, DocX, XLS, XLSX, CSV, Text file, Image File)
Send the document by email in various formats (PDF, MHT, RTF, DocX, XLS, XLSX, CSV, Text file, Image File)
When exporting in some formats (Excel for example), you may have some additional options:
Then you have to choose where to save the file, and if you would like to open the file after saving:
Now you have an Excel file that you can edit all that you want !