HOW TO IDENTIFY YOUR TSPLUS EDITION
On the License Tile under the Serial Number, you can see the type of TSplus License editions you purchased as well as your number of users next to the number of connections:
TSplus has merged old licenses into one in order to gain more clarity. System and Printer editions have migrated to Desktop Edition.
The Desktop Edition has the basic features:
- TSplus Administrator Tool (AdminTool),
- Concurrent connections support.
- Application Control per user and/or per groups.
- TSplus Remote Desktop Taskbar and/or TSplus Floating Panel, Remote Desktop access.
- TSplus Portable Client Generator.
- Seamless and RemoteApp connection client, Fully compliant with RDP protocol.
- Dual Screen support, bi-directional Sound, RemoteFX when compatible with Windows version.
- Local and Remote connection support.
- Workgroup and Active Directory users support.
- Device/Disk redirection.
- Virtual Printer, enables you to print from any location, without having to install any specific driver and allows printer redirection.
The Mobile Edition enables you to:
- Connect from any web browser with TSplus HTTP Web Server.
- Entirely secured connection from any web browser with TSplus HTTPS Web Server and SSH server.
- HTML pages includes Windows, Java and HTML5 web access clients.
- Easily connect from iPhone/iPad and Android devices.
- Customize login web page with TSplus easy-to-use Webmaster Toolkit.
- With TSplus Web Applications Portal, users can access their application list inside their web browser.
- Instead of Windows Credentials, TSplus Web Credentials allows users to connect with only an e-mail or a pin-code. Universal Printer enable you to print from any location, without having to install any specific printer driver. For details check TSplus License Generator.
The Enterprise Edition includes all the following features:
- Support an unlimited number of servers within each TSplus Support Farm.
- Thousands of users working concurrently on a scalable Load-Balanced architecture.
- Single TSplus Enterprise Portal to access all your TSplus servers.
- TSplus Enterprise Edition provides the ability to assign one or several Application Server(s) to users or groups of users.
- Load Balancing and Failover support included.